This comment has been removed by the author.
In spanish pleaseee T__________T -cry-
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh it's so cuutte!i love it!!!!!
love this doujinshi <3love this pairing <3everything's so cute >.<
So cute!!! I never knew hot cute Iceland was as a child (^3^)
It's so cute1 This paring of Norway and Iceland in priceless. It really makes my heart beat. >//////<
This is sooooo cute!! I love this pairing!!! >3< although, the ending is abit confusing to me... ^^"
WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE SAYING THIS IS CUTE!? IT'S SWEET, BUT SAD. THE HELL IS WITH PEOPLE!? NORWAY WAS STABBED IN THE HEART AND KILLED.
im crying....so sad, so cute, so sweet, so heartbreaking....but i love it...and i must read it a million more times
;-; noooooooo I like it but I hate it ;-; whhhhhhyyyyyy
It's so- cute! i just love it! right now i'm crying >.<
it was so cute
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn spanish pleaseee T__________T -cry-
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh it's so cuutte!
ReplyDeletei love it!!!!!
love this doujinshi <3
ReplyDeletelove this pairing <3
everything's so cute >.<
So cute!!! I never knew hot cute Iceland was as a child (^3^)
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute1 This paring of Norway and Iceland in priceless. It really makes my heart beat. >//////<
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooo cute!! I love this pairing!!! >3< although, the ending is abit confusing to me... ^^"
ReplyDeleteWHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE SAYING THIS IS CUTE!? IT'S SWEET, BUT SAD. THE HELL IS WITH PEOPLE!? NORWAY WAS STABBED IN THE HEART AND KILLED.
ReplyDeleteim crying....so sad, so cute, so sweet, so heartbreaking....but i love it...and i must read it a million more times
ReplyDelete;-; noooooooo I like it but I hate it ;-; whhhhhhyyyyyy
ReplyDeleteIt's so- cute! i just love it! right now i'm crying >.<
ReplyDeleteit was so cute
ReplyDelete